10 chicken wings, washed and dried
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, pressed
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons creole seasoning
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, creole seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag.
3. Seal and shake to combine.
4. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat.
5. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
6. Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.