Paleo Pork Tenderloin With Herbes De Provence Pancetta
salt, pepper to taste
2 t fresh rosemary, chopped
2 t Herbes de Provence
2 t olive oil
1/4 lb. sliced pancetta
1-1lb. pork tenderloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Stir rosemary, herbes de Provence, and oil in a small bowl.
4. Rub over pork.
5. Wrap pancetta slices around pork, overlapping to ensure coverage.
6. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Transfer tenderloin to a cutting board.
8. Let rest for 10 minutes.
9. Slice thinly and serve.