1/3 cup Orange Juice (if you use fresh squeezed, thatÂ’s about half a large orange)
3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos (or Reduced Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce)
1Â½tsp finely grated Fresh Ginger
3 Garlic cloves, crushed
2-3 6-8oz salmon fillets
1. Combine orange juice, coconut aminos, ginger and garlic.
2. Place salmon fillets onto the bottom of a large skillet or saucepan.
3. Pour poaching liquid over top of the salmon and let sit 15 minutes before turning on the heat.
4. Bring to a boil over high heat and then cover and reduce temperature to maintain a simmer.
5. Simmer for 10-12 minutes, until salmon is fully cooked and opaque throughout.