3 lbs of Pork Spare Ribs
2 Tablespoons of Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper
3/4 cup of Paleo Ketchup
1/3 cup of Vinegar
1 ten ounce can of Pineapple Chunks
2 Sweet Onions, quartered
6 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/4 cup of Coconut Aminos (or Soy Sauce)
2 Tablespoons of Grated Fresh Ginger
1/3 cup of Coconut Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Cooking Fat (coconut oil, lard, ghee)
1. Preheat oven to 450F
2. Rub each spare rib with the cooking fat.
3. Sprinkle 1T of the salt and 1T of the pepper on all sides of each spare rib.
4. Place each rib flat on a roasting pan.
5. Drizzle 1T of the coconut aminos/soy sauce on top of the spare ribs.
6. Bake at 450F for 20 minutes.
7. Combine the ketchup, vinegar, pineapple, onion, garlic, remaining coconut aminos/soy sauce, ginger, worcestershire sauce, and coconut sugar.
8. Pour the sauce evenly over the ribs.
9. Reduce the over temperature to 325F.
10. Cover the roasting pan and bake for about 2 hours.
11. Remove the lid and roast for another 30 minutes to reduce the sauce.