6 farm fresh eggs
6 portobello mushroom caps
6 slices of prosciutto
fresh parsley or thyme
a little olive oil
1. Clean the portobello mushroom caps with a damp cloth, remove the stem and scrape out the gills.
2. Rub a little bit of olive oil on the outside of the mushroom.
3. Arrange the caps on a baking sheet.
4. Place one slice of prosciutto inside the mushroom cap.
5. Crack each egg into a small bowl and then carefully slide it onto a prosciutto-filled mushroom cap.
6. Sprinkle with black pepper and fresh herbs of choice.
7. Place the baking pan into the pre-heated 375 degree F oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.