3 large heirloom or garden grown tomatoes, chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, peeled & finely chopped
3 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp Balsalmic Vinegar
About 15 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
Sea salt, to taste
Grilled Chicken Breast
4 Chicken Breasts
Juice and zest from one lemon
1 garlic clove crushed
3 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
4 Medium to Large Zucchini
1 tsp coconut oil
1. To prepare bruschetta combine chopped tomato, chopped basil leave strips, peeled garlic into a bowl.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt to taste. Gently mix together just to combine flavors. I suggest making this ahead of time so you can let the flavors combine. At least a couple hours in advance for best taste.
3. Marinade Chicken in above ingredients for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
4. Grill chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
5. Prepare Zucchini by slicing thinly or cut into think strips using a knife.
6. Melt coconut oil in pan and saute zucchini until warmed through- approximately 2 minutes. You want your zucchini to be al dente so do not overcook!
7. Season with garlic salt and drizzle with olive oil.
8. Place a small amount of noodles on your plate and top with chicken and bruschetta.